TrackNation

Select a Forum

Forum Home > College Track > North Carolina A&T

[email protected]

This school  for what its accomplished this season deserves its own thread nobody saw this coming from them running TOE to TOE wth D1 track heavyweights like LSU&Auburn producing SEC type times 38.76,38.48,38.57.And just think last season they made it to Eugene just to be sent home back to Greensboro quickly along with star sprinter Chris Belcher and his hamstring injury now he did something no HBCU sprinter ever accomplished running sub 10s before leaving school 9.99w and 9.93 a MID EASTERN ATHLETIC CONFERENCE Mark!!!!!!!!!!

June 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

No doubt Duane Ross has been recently successful with both athletic recruitment and training platform.   Hopefully the school will continue to invest in him and his program as the demand for success grows.

--

June 24, 2017 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
I think they will plus it will increase enrollment obviously!!!
June 24, 2017 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

WE our guy Belcher is being considered as a candidate for relay duty possibly leadoff or 2nd his natural position at the WCs.

June 28, 2017 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

A&T has a few new recruits on the way to Greensboro.

July 20, 2017 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

[email protected] at July 20, 2017 at 2:27 PM

A&T has a few new recruits on the way to Greensboro.

...and it doesn't hurt being the home of NBNO each year!

--

July 21, 2017 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
One day this school will make history as the first D1 HBCU to be the host of the NCAA T&F Championships.
July 23, 2017 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Blog Entries

by Speedfirst | 0 comments
Page_white_text TRY
by Speedfirst | 0 comments
by Speedfirst | 1 comment

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Videos

327 views - 0 comments
304 views - 0 comments
776 views - 0 comments
749 views - 2 comments

Recent Prayer Requests

• Prayers requested

I am requesting prayers for my mother, she isn?t do well right now, some liver issues, God?s will, will be done, thank y?all. Love you family!!
  • Loss Of Grandmother

My grandmother passed into Eternity on Friday, 12/02/2011. I'm requesting prayer on behalf of my family and myself. While I'm sad at my grandmother's passing, I celebrate her ...