TrackNation

Select a Forum

Forum Home > College Track > North Carolina A&T

[email protected]
I always thought Watts was running the show at Southern California going back to the Michael Norman era.
June 20, 2021 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Virginia St was the only D2 school I saw on Mile Split they came to my home state of NJ to snatch Jalen Patterson Sprinter/Hurdler.Virginia Union I went to their school website and saw their list of athletes they recruited.Virginia St&Kentucky St are being looked at by the MEAC to join their conference to replace other schools that left.I personally thought VSU&VUU should have joined the league in its early years of its existence.
June 20, 2021 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

[email protected] at June 20, 2021 at 12:56 AM

Virginia St was the only D2 school I saw on Mile Split they came to my home state of NJ to snatch Jalen Patterson Sprinter/Hurdler.Virginia Union I went to their school website and saw their list of athletes they recruited.Virginia St&Kentucky St are being looked at by the MEAC to join their conference to replace other schools that left.I personally thought VSU&VUU should have joined the league in its early years of its existence.

I'd give those schools at least 3-5 years to reach the Gold Standard: NC A&T!

--

June 20, 2021 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
That's if they choose to go D1 its not a forgone conclusion they will join the MEAC.
June 21, 2021 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Imagine if SAINT AUGUSTINE decided to move up to the MEAC with their track program they would give everyone a run for their money.
June 21, 2021 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
You know St.Aug is traditional D2 track powerhouse.
June 21, 2021 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Ross&Stewart are headed to Tokyo.Stewart will pull relay duty the three that will represent Uncle Sam Cherry,Ross,Norman.Here is my lineup Cherry,Ross,Stewart,Norman here is a prediction for a NEW WR 2:53.88 will Jamaica be up to the challenge to chase them????
June 21, 2021 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Who else will be in the hunt to be on the podium????
June 21, 2021 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

[email protected] at June 21, 2021 at 11:16 AM

I admit being wrong on Hayes.   I think her camp has done an outstanding job with re-tooling her previous skill set.

And of course, there is Richardson and Harrison.   The long hurdle races will be challenging as well.

--

June 21, 2021 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scottmitchell74

Impressive presence of NCA&T at the Trials. 

--

"You there on the motorbike...sell me one of your melons!"

June 27, 2021 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
They finished 4th in team standings for the team title.
July 18, 2021 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

W.E. at June 21, 2021 at 7:50 PM

I admit being wrong on Hayes.   I think her camp has done an outstanding job with re-tooling her previous skill set.

And of course, there is Richardson and Harrison.   The long hurdle races will be challenging as well.

Hayes was a obvious D1 talent that was slept on by bigger schools.She was a 4x D2 NCAA CHAMPION at Livingstone College.
July 18, 2021 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

W.E. at June 21, 2021 at 7:50 PM

Hayes was a obvious D1 talent that was slept on by bigger schools.She was a 4x D2 NCAA CHAMPION at Livingstone College.
July 18, 2021 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

I'd like to see Hayes have some high performance continuity over several years.   Though it can be difficult if you're not dominate in your event during global meetings.   We'll see beginning this summer!

--

July 19, 2021 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

956 views - 0 comments
1443 views - 0 comments
1290 views - 2 comments
1112 views - 2 comments

Recent Prayer Requests

• YOU NEED QUALITY VISITORS FOR YOUR: webs.com WE PROVIDE ORGANIC VISITORS BY KEYWORD FROM SEARCH ENGINES OR SOCIAL MEDIA YOU GET HIGH-QUALITY VISITORS - visitors from...
  • Prayers requested

I am requesting prayers for my mother, she isn?t do well right now, some liver issues, God?s will, will be done, thank y?all. Love you family!!