TrackNation

Select a Forum

Forum Home > High School Track > 2018 State Meet Bronze 4x4

scottmitchell74

Coaches,

The season ended with a fantastic surprise! The Wylie 4x4 team took Bronze with a 3:58.20, a PR by 4.78 seconds. Brianna split a 58.6 (according to her coach) and every girl ran the race of their lives. We could not be more proud.

Again, coaches, I can't thank you enough. Through your knowledge, transfered to Brianna, she was able to have the best HS career possible. Thanks for all your help! 

--

"You there on the motorbike...sell me one of your melons!"

May 12, 2018 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Speedfirst
Site Owner

scottmitchell74 at May 12, 2018 at 6:36 PM

Coaches,

The season ended with a fantastic surprise! The Wylie 4x4 team took Bronze with a 3:58.20, a PR by 4.78 seconds. Brianna split a 58.6 (according to her coach) and every girl ran the race of their lives. We could not be more proud.

Again, coaches, I can't thank you enough. Through your knowledge, transfered to Brianna, she was able to have the best HS career possible. Thanks for all your help! 

Scott- fantastic!!

If I was a small help, thanks for trusting me, much continued success for Brianna, going forward!!

--

For me to live is Christ, but to die is gain Phil. 1:21

May 18, 2018 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.
Hey Scott - I know you will keep us up to date with Brianna's progress!!
--

November 24, 2018 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

644 views - 0 comments
575 views - 0 comments
1088 views - 0 comments
1003 views - 2 comments

Recent Prayer Requests

• Prayers requested

I am requesting prayers for my mother, she isn?t do well right now, some liver issues, God?s will, will be done, thank y?all. Love you family!!
  • Loss Of Grandmother

My grandmother passed into Eternity on Friday, 12/02/2011. I'm requesting prayer on behalf of my family and myself. While I'm sad at my grandmother's passing, I celebrate her ...