TrackNation

Select a Forum

Forum Home > College Track > 2021-2022 College Seasoo, Indoor and outdoors

Speedfirst
Site Owner

Well the season is here 2 weeks into the season, Abby Steiner, breaks a long standing 300m record, formerely held by Merlene Ottey. 35.80 the new record, moving for a 1st meet. Race below.

Also Brathwaite, Rikkoi JR-3 Indiana 6.54 win at Hoosier Open Meet. National lead, still obviously early, but nice early time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsDwmmOJ8OM

--

For me to live is Christ, but to die is gain Phil. 1:21

December 13, 2021 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

...and so went the 200 at SEC.   What might happen in Birmingham this weekend?

And can Steiner be as special outdoors?   I wonder.

--

March 9, 2022 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Speedfirst
Site Owner

W.E. at March 9, 2022 at 12:36 AM

The site is finally back up, So we saw Steiner in the 100m lastg weekend at the Florida Relays. I do think she  can be special, did you see her carry on that 4x400?  She possibly can double outdoors, if she stays healthy, what do you think?

--

April 7, 2022 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

Speedfirst at April 7, 2022 at 9:37 PM

The site is finally back up, So we saw Steiner in the 100m lastg weekend at the Florida Relays. I do think she  can be special, did you see her carry on that 4x400?  She possibly can double outdoors, if she stays healthy, what do you think?

You're right Speedfirst.   She's been both exciting and very accomplished to-date.   I personally think Steiner is a top 3 short sprinter at present and the best 200m performer as well.

I hope she does remain virtually injury free throughout the track season.   Given that, I do like the way Kentucky is handling her work/competition activity.

--

April 27, 2022 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Speedfirst
Site Owner

W.E. at April 27, 2022 at 12:12 PM

Speedfirst at April 7, 2022 at 9:37 PM

You're right Speedfirst.   She's been both exciting and very accomplished to-date.   I personally think Steiner is a top 3 short sprinter at present and the best 200m performer as well.

I hope she does remain virtually injury free throughout the track season.   Given that, I do like the way Kentucky is handling her work/competition activity.

Kentucky is handlinh her nicely, again I can see doubling certainly at conference, but even nationals.

--

April 28, 2022 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

The football coach here at Barnstable worked with Alexis Holmes when she was in HS.   Tim Hall has done some very good work with her as well as Ms. Steiner.

Though I think Charokee Young might get her this week at SEC!��

--

May 9, 2022 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Speedfirst
Site Owner

W.E. at May 9, 2022 at 9:30 PM

The football coach here at Barnstable worked with Alexis Holmes when she was in HS.   Tim Hall has done some very good work with her as well as Ms. Steiner.

Though I think Charokee Young might get her this week at SEC!��

Good coaching on the high school level as we both know. Yes Young might just get her, but it will be a race to watch.

--

May 14, 2022 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

W.E.

Britton Wilson has certainly made her moves since transferring from Tenn!

--

May 14, 2022 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Speedfirst
Site Owner

W.E. at May 14, 2022 at 9:28 PM

Britton Wilson has certainly made her moves since transferring from Tenn!

Ms Wilson had a great SEC meet in little over 2 hours 50.03, 400m win, 53.75 world lead 400H and a 48.6 split on the 4x400!!

--

May 19, 2022 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

956 views - 0 comments
1443 views - 0 comments
1290 views - 2 comments
1112 views - 2 comments

Recent Prayer Requests

• YOU NEED QUALITY VISITORS FOR YOUR: webs.com WE PROVIDE ORGANIC VISITORS BY KEYWORD FROM SEARCH ENGINES OR SOCIAL MEDIA YOU GET HIGH-QUALITY VISITORS - visitors from...
  • Prayers requested

I am requesting prayers for my mother, she isn?t do well right now, some liver issues, God?s will, will be done, thank y?all. Love you family!!